Plan Your Visit
- An accessible washroom is located in the Keeper’s Cottage.
- The Keeper’s Cottage is accessible.
- The pathway is paved from the parking lot to the Keeper’s Cottage and the lighthouse.
- The lighthouse itself is not accessible.
- Service dogs are welcome.
Point Prim Lighthouse Statement on Accessibility
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact Point Prim Lighthouse at (902) 659-2768 or firstname.lastname@example.org